Pages

Sunday 11 December 2011

hye buddyzzz...!!!!

Hye....Im HUD BIN RAZALI. what the best words to describe about me? here the words..:
1.ambitious
2.friendly
3.discipline
4.hardworking
5.not easy to give up
6.etc

now let's share about friendship....

Sometimes I look at my friends and think to myself, "Where did I meet these crazy people?" But then I think "What would I do without them?". Therefore, I love all of u! :D ;D :D
However friendship is something really valuable to me..
how to describe it???
to me it depends on that person...how they appreciate it and make friends..,however it must be really interesting if we make it. sometimes it's hurt you but sometimes it makes you be loved. so do love your frindship with your friend and family...

finally, i do love with this subject MGT 300 because it is the most interesting subject for this semester. we can explore a lot of things. we also can learn more about information and technology....

thank you...love u allz....

No comments:

Post a Comment